I would like to place matrimonial advertisement in Sakshi Content for adv :- Wanted Groom PQSM4 B’ful fair N I HP BR GL 30/5.2 MSc wrkg in TCS Mumbai frm well Edutd & Cultd Fmly. Send BHP matri10000@gmail.com Pls tell me the best price for following locations;- ( I would like to go for buy 2 and get 1 free offer) Chennai + Delhi Mumbai +Delhi+ Chennai Chennai + Bangalore

Answer:

In order to get your ad published in different metropolitan cities in a regional newpspaer such as Sakshi, you may opt for combo packages as they are quite cost-effective. As per your request, please know that you are required to visit the following page: https://sakshi.releasemyad.com/rates/matrimonial.

Here you can review the ad rates and packages for your Matrimonial Ad to be placed in Sakshi.You can create your advert in the Compose Ad section with the help of our Online Sample Ads and ad enhancements which include ticks, background highlights, screen borders etc.

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates in order to ensure the timely release of your advertisement.You can clear your payments through our online or offline payment mediums available on the Make Payment Page.

Related to: Sakshi, Matrimonial, Rate, Discount Rate Post date: 30/06/2020 - 08:21PM