I wish to place a To-Let ad in Hyderabad Sakhi. Please let me know how I can do so?

Answer:

releaseMyAd is an online newspaper ads booking agency. We book ads for newspapers across India. To know How to Book an ad online through releaseMyAd, please visit the Online Ad Booking Tutorial at: http://www.releasemyad.com/tour.php.

To start booking the To-Rent Ad in Sakshi, please visit the followig link at: http://sakshi.releasemyad.com/rates/to-rent and select the edition as Hyderabad to proceed with the booking. In the Compose Ad page, you can create and design your ad as per your requirement with the help of ad enhancements. 

At the end, you must select the ad release dates and clear the payments through the online or offline payment options on the Make Payment page which include the following options: 

• Credit/Debit Cards
  • Net Banking
  • NEFT (Online Wire Transfer)
  • Cash Deposit
  • Cash Transfer
  • Cash Collection
  • Demand Draft
  • Cheque Deposits

Please ensure that the ad is booked at least 2-3 days prior to the intended release dates in order to ensure the timely release of your advertisement.

To Rent Ad for Sakshi Hyderabad City
Rs.760 /4 lines Book Now

Sakshi - Telangana (incl. Hyderabad) - Classified All Districts Rs. 2,448/4 Lines
Locations - Hyderabad City, Karimnagar (District Edition), Khammam (District Edition), Mahabubnagar (District Edition), Nalgonda (District Edition), Nizamabad (District Edition), Warangal (District Edition)
Sakshi All Districts - Andhra Pradesh + Telangana (Combined) Rs. 6,548/4 Lines
Locations - Ananthapur (Pack), Chittoor (District), Guntur (Pack), Hyderabad City, Kadapa (Pack), Karimnagar (District Edition), Khammam (District Edition), Kurnool (Pack), Mahabubnagar (District Edition), Nalgonda (District Edition), Nandayala, Nizamabad (District Edition), Palnadu, SPSR Nellore (District Edition), Sri Satyasai, Srikakulam (District Edition), Vijayawada (City), Visakhapatnam (City), Warangal (District Edition)
Related to: Sakshi, To Rent, How to Book, Deadline, Payment Options Post date: 25/10/2013 - 02:08PM