- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Lost and Found Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
West Godavari (District)
Select A Discount Package:
Sakshi - Telangana (incl. Hyderabad) - Classified All Tabloids
per 4 Lines
Vijayawada (Amravati+Krishna Dist)
West Godavari (District)
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Lost and Found ads in Sakshi can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Sakshi are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Lost and Found ad in Sakshi
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Lost and Found respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Lost and Found packages of Sakshi from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Lost and Found ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Sakshi is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Sakshi Lost and Found ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Lost and Found ad in Sakshi:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Lost and Found Ad in Sakshi Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Lost and Found AD IN Sakshi NEWSPAPER ?
Additional Advantages of Booking Classified Lost and Found adverts in Sakshi through releaseMyAd.com
- releaseMyAd.com is authorized by Sakshi to enable you to book & release your ads under any category, online
- We do not charge any extra booking charges or commission for booking your classified Announcement ad in Sakshi via us
- You can also track the status of your ad booking order & payment status with the help of your Ad Id until it is printed
- Through us you can make the payment for your ad only according to your convenience as we offer both online and offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.
All the online payment options are tested through different layers of SSL encryption to secure your payment and account details.
Sakshi is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost and Found Ad In Sakshi To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Lost and Found AD IN Sakshi NEWSPAPER ?
Get a Glimpse of the Sakshi Lost and Found Classified Ad Rates by following the procedure below:
- Specify the Ad Type from among Classified Text and Display Classified
- In the next step, choose the newspaper as Sakshi and the edition or location of your choice
- At the end, click on Announcement to confirm the category under the Classified section of Sakshi
When you choose the category, you are instantly taken to the rates & offers section for Announcement ads, to be published in Sakshi.
To proceed to creating and confirming the release of your ad, you must pick an edition or a preferred package and then confirm the release dates and then clear the payment at the end.