- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Matrimonial Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Sakshi - Matri Special (Telengana + Andhra Pradesh inc. Hyderabad)
Spl. Offer: Book 3 Get 3 Free
Rs.1,430/ 4 Lines
Rs.1,430 / 4 Lines
Sakshi - Matri Special (Andhra Pradesh inc. Hyderabad)
Spl. Offer: Book 3 Get 3 Free
Rs.990/ 4 Lines
Rs.990 / 4 Lines
Sakshi - Matri Special (Telengana inc. Hyderabad)
Spl. Offer: Book 3 Get 3 Free
Rs.880/ 4 Lines
Rs.880 / 4 Lines
Frequently Asked Questions
Matrimonial ads in Sakshi can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Sakshi are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Matrimonial ad in Sakshi
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Matrimonial respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Matrimonial packages of Sakshi from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Matrimonial ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Sakshi is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Sakshi Matrimonial ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Matrimonial ad in Sakshi:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I would like to place matrimonial advertisement in Sakshi Content for adv :- Wanted Groom PQSM4 B’ful fair N I HP BR GL 30/5.2 MSc wrkg in TCS Mumbai frm well Edutd & Cultd Fmly. Send BHP firstname.lastname@example.org Pls tell me the best price for following locations;- ( I would like to go for buy 2 and get 1 free offer) Chennai + Delhi Mumbai +Delhi+ Chennai Chennai + Bangalore
Why place Matrimonial Ad in Sakshi Newspaper ?
When we talk about Telegu Wedding, the things that come to our mind is golden jewelry, rich colorful ambiance, gorgeous traditional clothes, tasty foods and obviously the wedding rituals such as Kashi Yatra, Where the groom gets a chance to pretend openly to run away from the mandap leaving all his desires of leading a natural life but eventually gets stopped by the bride's brother, who convinces the groom to marry his sister.
Interesting, isn't it?
Telegu weddings are known for their gorgeousness and traditionalism. Thus, it requires a lot of time, before the final day of getting married, to plan the whole. The more the planning, the will smooth will be the marriage ceremony.
The process of Organising any marriage ceremony starts with finding out the perfect Groom or the perfect Bride. When it is about Arranged marriage then the first step is putting up an effective matrimonial advertisement.
If you are a Telegu person and planning to put up a matrimonial ad, nothing can be better for you than Sakshi Newspaper Classified ads.
Why choose Sakshi Classifieds?
Classified ads are the most used form of advertisements that consists of only text matter. These are often published under different categories, in Newspapers (Both in print and in e-papers). Matrimonial ads are one of the Classified Text ad types.
While placing a matrimonial classified ad, you should choose Sakshi Newspaper for the following reasons :
- Sakshi is one of the leading Telegu language newspapers in India.
- Due to its quality content, it's circulation increased and today it is the second-largest Telegu language newspaper with an overall circulation of more than 1.09 million.
- Sakshi just not have good circulation but also is highly cost-effective, as compared to other Telegu language newspapers.
- The exclusive packages for booking Sakshi Advertisements that cover different locations help the advertisers to reach out to the maximum people possible in the cost-effective rates.
- If ad booked through releaseMyAd, the advertisers get the facility of booking the ad in the shortest period and the facility of instant ad booking.
Sakshi is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Matrimonial Ad In Sakshi To Get Maximum Response ?
releaseMyAd makes this whole process of matrimonial ad booking easy by proving you the facility of booking the ad online. releaseMyAd gives you the privilege to enjoy booking the ad online, from the comfort of your home. releaseMyAd also provides you with the most cost-effective packages to book an advertisement for your requirements.
Sub-sections of Matrimonial ads :
- Wanted-Bride -> You should choose this if you are in search of a bride (a girl).
- Wanted-Groom -> You should choose this if you are in search of a groom (a boy).
How To Compose Sakshi Matrimonial Ads :
As classified text ads are completely dependent on text matter, it is really important to compose the text properly. While booking the ad through releaseMyAd, there you can find a sample ad that will help you to compose the ad in the best possible way.
While composing an ad, follow the guidelines given below:
- Keep the matter straight and simple.
- Mention the full name.
- Mention the correct age, so that responses are received from the required age bracket.
- It's good if you are mentioning the academic qualification, to get a suitable match.
- Enumerate the profession, occupation, salary, and place of residence to get appropriate responses from the desired lifestyle background.
- Mention Religion, Caste, Community or No Caste Bar to ensure the right response from the required social background.
- Please check the contact details in the ad text to get responses. Also provide, if any, preferred timing for communication.
- Ensure to mention DOB, time, place of birth, Manglik/ Non-Manglik and other astrological details for Kundli/ zodiac matching.
- Mention height so that responses are received from relevant physical specifications.
- Share any special preference, if any, like divorcee, non-divorcee, separated, NRI, physical disabilities, medical conditions.
Packages, offers, deadline :
Sakshi, for a matrimonial ad, has a package of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh including Hyderabad. For booking the ad through releaseMyAd, it costs Rs. 1430 / 4 Lines and Rs. 385 /extra Lines, for one day.
If you book the ad through releaseMyAd, you are going to get an exclusive offer of Book 3 ads and get 3 ads free.
For Sakshi-Matri Special (Matrimonial advertisements), the focus day is Sunday, i.e, putting the ad on Sunday's newspaper can fetch the maximum of responses.
Who to contact for booking?
releaseMyAd is always there to make your this journey easy and memorable. Visit releaseMyAd to book your matrimonial ad in Sakshi newspaper in a few easy steps.
- Choose the preferred format of the advertisement.
- Choose the package of your choice and proceed.
- Compose a text ad following all the guidelines provided above. A proper sub-category must be selected in case of classified text ad as it will determine the location of the ad.
- Select the dates according to your preference. Selecting more than one date is allowed. After selecting the dates, create an account or log in to your existing account, select the payment method, after checking the final price, and click on MAKE PAYMENTS.
If you are still having any questions, call releaseMyAd at 9830629298. Our highly experienced executives are there to help you.
Marriage is the new- beginning, marriage is the acceptance of a new life with a new person. Marriage is getting united with a person culturally and legally, with whom you are going to spend the best days of your life. Thus, when it is about marriage, no one wants to be uncomfortable at the beginning of this whole process. So come on, book your matrimonial advertisement for Sakshi- Matri special through us without any hassle and take the first step towards your beautiful future and everlasting commitment.
Sample Ads For Sakshi Matrimonial :
|Wanted Bride - We are looking for an alliance for our son (Name), aged (30) years, residing in (Location), height (6'1"), (B.Com) graduate, (Religion), (Caste). The bride should hail from a decent, educated family. (Same caste/ caste no bar). Should be around (24) years. Contact with (Astrological) details 0000000000 or Email to email@example.com|
|Wanted Groom - PQM for (Location) based fair girl, 1980 / 163 cm, Corporate Lawyer, LLM/UK, parents Sr. Exec., seeks liberal minded, suitable match in early 30's. E: firstname.lastname@example.org with photo. Caste no bar.|
|Divorcee - (Location) based (Religion) issueless divorcee boy 30/6'1'' BE wrkg with MNC seeks suitable (Veg./Non Veg.) match. Contact : 0000000000 E: email@example.com|
|Alliance Invited - Alliance invited from a well-settled decent cultured family for our daughter (Name), age (21) years, height (5'5"), fair Complexioned, (B.com) Graduate, residing in (Location). (Religion), (Caste), (Others).|
|Looking for Bride - Alliance invited from a (decent) (cultured) family for our son (Name), age (30) years, height (6'1"), Good-looking, (B.Com) Graduate, (Religion), (Caste), residing in (Location). The bride should be around (24) years. Should hail from (Decent) family, (same caste/ caste no bar) and should preferably be a (BA) Graduate. No demands. Contact: 0000000000 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Looking for Groom - PQM4 Beautiful Kayastha Girl, 25/5'6", B.Tech(CSE), Working in MNC Pune, 4 Lpa, Father Sr Class I Officr, Mob: xxxxxxxxxx ; Email: email@example.com.|
|Bride Wanted (Telugu) - యాదవ/30/ 5'8''/ B.Tech/ SWE /CTC - 6 lac గల వరుడునకు వధువు కావలెను.+91- XXXXXXXXXX|
|Wanted Groom (Telugu) - కాపు డైవర్సీ 28/5'2" గవర్నమెంట్ బ్యాంక్ అసిస్టెంట్ మేనేజర్ కు 1వ/2వ వెల్ సెటిల్డ్ వరుడు కావలెను. డైరెక్ట్ +91-XXXXXXXXXX|
Ad Composing Tips